Italian or foreign citizens who have a Bachelor's degree (Italian Laurea Triennale or equivalent) in Biotechnology (L-2 class and previous class 1) and Biological Sciences (L13 class) are admitted.
Italian or foreign citizen with a Bachelor's degree (Italian Laurea Triennale or equivalent) in the following classes:
- Chemical sciences and technologies (L27 class)
- Physical sciences and technologies (L30 class);
- Mathematical sciences (L35 class)
- Food Science and Technology (L26 class);
- Pharmaceutical science and technology (L29 class)
- Agriculture and forestry industry (L25 class)
who have obtained sufficient knowledge, at least 12 University credits (CFU), in the following biological subjects: Cell biology (BIO/06), Biochemistry (BIO/10), Molecular biology (BIO/11), are admitted.
2. Language Requirements
Knowledge of English is a requirement for the access to the QB Master degree. Students should have acquired beforehand a B2 level certification (vantage or upper intermediate, as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment). Students without a B2 level certification may be accepted on condition that their level of English proficiency, assessed during the interview, is evidently good.
The adequate personal preparation of the candidates, their ability to communicate in English and their motivation are decisive elements for the admission and they are going to be verified and tested during an admission interview. Knowledge of Italian is not required for attendance.
Particular attention will given to the knowledge in Biological subjects of candidates with non-biological backgrounds. In this case, the admission interview will identify gaps requiring extra study to be leveled off by the student with the support of tutors, before the official start of the courses.
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 27/08/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 30/09/2021
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
The University provides:
- A no tax area for students on track with exams and not on track with exams for one year with ISEE certification until 20.000 €.
- Fees exemption on account of merit, income or disability, or if they meet other specific requirements;
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements;
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad;
The University also provides:
- Part-time study
- Financial aid, refectory service, accommodation,
- Awards and scholarships
Admission, ranking and enrolment
- Registrar office - contacts
- Online information desk InformaStudenti (please register for the first access)
- International students: welcome desk
- Students with disabilities
- Students with SLD
Programme tutoring and contacts