1. Bachelor's Degree
Italian or foreign citizens who have a Bachelor's degree (Italian Laurea Triennale or equivalent) in Biotechnology (L-2 class and previous class 1) and Biological Sciences (L13 class) are admitted.
Italian or foreign citizen with a Bachelor's degree (Italian Laurea Triennale or equivalent) in the following classes:
- Chemical sciences and technologies (L27 class)
- Physical sciences and technologies (L30 class);
- Mathematical sciences (L35 class)
- Food Science and Technology (L26 class);
- Pharmaceutical science and technology (L29 class)
- Agriculture and forestry industry (L25 class)
who have obtained sufficient knowledge, at least 12 University credits (CFU), in the following biological subjects: Cell biology (BIO/06), Biochemistry (BIO/10), Molecular biology (BIO/11), are admitted.
2. Language Requirements
Knowledge of English is a requirement for the access to the QB Master degree. Students should have acquired beforehand a B2 level certification (vantage or upper intermediate, as defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment). Students without a B2 placement test may be accepted on condition that their level of English proficiency, assessed during the interview, is evidently good.
The adequate personal preparation of the candidates, their ability to communicate in English and their motivation are decisive elements for the admission and they are going to be verified and tested during an admission interview.
Knowledge of Italian is not required for attendance. However, as required by regulations, foreign students will have to demonstrate to have acquired basic knowledge of the Italian language before the final dissertation.
Application period: from 03-10-2020 to 08-28-2020
Enrolment period: from 05-25-2020 to 09-30-2020
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
Admission, ranking and enrolment